Comment on page
MacOS BigSur (Version 11) or newer is required.
If you can't update to it, you can use Linux version on a VirtualBox (Virtual Machine) which is free
- 2.Move the extracted archive to Documents
- 3.Rename the folder to "eSwapping"
- 4.Double click the GUI to run it. First time will fail due to MacOS security settings.
- 5.Go to the MacOS settings, then to Security & Privacy.
- 6.Click the "Open Anyway" next to the eSwapping GUI app name
- 7.Now you can run the GUI. Navigate to the Settings page on the left bar, input the privatekey and save the settings using the save icon
- 8.Edit the token pairs as needed. Default provided buys 1 ESWAPV2 Token
- 9.Open the Terminal App from Launchpad.
- 10.Navigate to the folder by typing "cd Documents/eSwapping"
- 11.Type "./eSwapping" and press Enter to run the limit bot. First time will fail due to MacOS security settings.
- 12.Type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine eSwapping" and press Enter
- 13.Now you can run the Limit Bot by using the "./eSwapping" command